There’s one thing we all know for sure: Scooters are great and super fun to ride. In fact, scootering is an action sport that has been around for many years. There are many professional riders and world champions who are both talented and great at this game. See also:
- Top 14 Best Electric Motor Scooters for Adults In 2020
- Top 18 Best Scooters for Kids in 2020
- Top 19 Best Scooters For Toddlers Reviews in 2020
If you’re looking for a fun sport in the summertime so that your kids are not just sticking their eyes to the iPads, buying the best scooters may be a good idea. Check out the review below for an in-depth view of 16 scooters and brands.
Top 15 Best Pro Scooters Reviews In 2020
Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooter
If you’re a beginner or young rider, you’ll love this Fuzion scooter. It has a strong and durable build with up to 110mm wheels and high-end Nylon Bolt brake. The scooter gets an average of 4.4 out of 5 customer satisfaction. Surely, many folks love it. It’s super affordable compared to other scooters in the same category. You can choose from a wide range of colors to best suit your style. Also, you can ride it immediately after unpacking the scooter. Pretty awesome yeah? Overall, this one right here is a solid scooter that is priced reasonably.
- Super affordable price
- Many colors to choose from: blue, black, red, white, orange
- Very lightweight: 7.4 lbs
- Made from tough 6061 aluminum
- V-shaped handlebars
- Ready to ride right out of the box
- A great choice for beginners and young riders
- The Nylon brake may be too hard and stiff to apply for younger kids
- The scooter may rattle and the ride may be tough for some beginners
Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter
This scooter belongs to the Z300 pro scooter series. It looks simple and neat. Plus, the teal color pops nicely making the scooter and the rider look good as they ride. If you hate those rattling scooter noise, this scooter is for you. The Fuzion Z300 makes zero noise. Its handles are very comfortable and grippy. The overall build quality is superb. This scooter will last for years. Plus, teal is such an eye-catching and vibrant color. If you’re getting serious about this sport, the Fuzion Z300 may be an excellent intro to pro scooter taking you higher on the professional scale.
- Very tough construction
- No rattles or noise
- High-quality rubber for the best grip and comfort
- Sculpted CHISEL fork made from stamped steel
- Well-designed wheels for maximum control and smoothness
- Amazing customer support
- Some younger riders find it difficult to do tailwhips on the scooter
- The grip tape may come off
Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooters
This Fuzion pro scooter is part of the Z250 series. It’s a great choice for riders of all sizes and ages. Beginner riders will love it. Advanced riders will also find this a great scooter to master harder tricks. This scooter offers good value for money. Additionally, if you hate rattling noise, this one is what you’ve been looking for. The scooter makes zero noise. It’s suitable for beginner to advanced riders. All of the scooter’s frame is made from heavy-duty and long-lasting metals. You can have this scooter for years while continuously improving your skills. A possible downside, however, is that the bar may not spin fast enough for some tricks. If you’re into some spinning tricks, this may not be a good fit. However, if you like those tailwhips, this scooter will surely deliver. Overall, a solid and very high-quality scooter.
- Tough and lightweight aluminum deck
- Many styles and colors to choose from
- Heavy duty 6061 aluminum clamp
- Makes zero noise
- IHC integrated compression system
- Great for beginner to advanced riders
- A trusted brand with great customer care
- Some riders find the bar not spinning fast enough for some tricks
- Wobbly screws that could be tightened a bit more
Envy Series 7 Pro Scooter
Here is another solid freestyle scooter that’s made from high-quality and super durable materials. The scooter is great for intermediate to more advanced riders who are ready to take their game to the next level. The design of this scooter is so nice. You’ll look really cool riding these scooters. Also, it’s a great value for the price. But, be gentle to the scooter as much as you can because the paint may scratch if you’re too reckless. Overall, this is a very high-quality scooter at a decent price point.
- Super durable and high-quality materials
- Nice gradient color patterns
- Soft TPR hand grips but super durable
- Good value for the price
- Many customers love this scooter
- The paint may come off a bit or scratch after some rides
- The scooter may make some rattling noise
Lucky Pro Scooters
This scooter right here is another fantastic choice by Lucky Pro Crew. In one short and sweet sentence: It is beautiful. The quality and build are top-notch. Plus, you’ll get a 6-month warranty for every purchase. You’ll get a high-quality scooter that’s made from selected aircraft-grade aluminum. It’s super durable as a matter of fact and can withstand the gnarliest tricks. Many riders have bought the scooter and are very satisfied with the quality they get out of it. Surely, it’s a great scooter that you can use for years to practice and master even the hardest tricks.
- Incredibly lightweight: 6.4 lbs
- Aircraft-grade materials
- Smooth, sturdy, and safe ride
- 4.6 out of 5-star rating
- Great customer support
- Some folks are confused by the colorways
- The deck may not be wide enough for some riders
Lucky Covenant Pro Scooter
Here is a well-made scooter with a super cool design for you to choose. It features Lucky signature Steely brake and Lunar wheels. The silo bar is 24” tall which makes it a great choice for tall folks so they don’t have to hunch too much while riding. If you want to look both cool and professional while riding your scooter, this is it. The rubber on the handlebar is super grippy and comfortable. It’s one of the best rubbers in the industry. The scooter ships dialed so you don’t have to do any heavy work. It’s also a breeze putting the parts together. The brake system uses 18 gauge spring steel for the most responsive and safest stop. So, you can be sure to have a safe and enjoyable ride with the scooter. You should, however, be careful with the outer paint finish as it may scratch. So, overall this is an amazing scooter that will surely turn heads. Plus, you’re backed by a 6-month warranty. So, you’re fully covered.
- Super durable and bulletproof aircraft-grade aluminum
- 6 months of warranty
- High-quality Vice Grips rubber
- Super cool design and colorways
- Amazing customer support and replacement policy
- The finish on the bars may scratch
- It may wear out quickly over a period of extensive use
Vokul VK-LMT Pro Scooter
We think your little ones will love this Vokul stunt scooter. It’s well-built with strong metal materials. The brake makes no noise at all. The kids will look stylish and professional riding these scooters with fresh and eye-catching graphics. If they’re being serious about scootering and thinking about a career in this industry, it may be a worthwhile investment buying them this Vokul scooter so they can live on with their passion. It’s super quick and easy to assemble the scooter. The snakeskin design is super unique and cool. However, you should pre-warn the kids before riding as there may be sharp edges on the bottom of the deck. This is to make sure their rides are both fun and safe. With every purchase, you’ll get a 30-day money back guarantee. So, you see, it’s quite a risk-free choice. If you don’t like it after some time using it, you’ll get your money back. If you like it, that’s excellent and all the best mastering those most difficult tricks!
- Premium materials
- Excellent service with 6 months of warranty
- Super easy and simple to put together
- Cool snakeskin design
- The Vokul scooter ships already dialed
- 30-day money back guarantee
- The edges on the bottom of the deck may be sharp
- The paint may scratch over time
Madd Gear VX7 Pro Scooter
This VX7 mini pro scooter is one of the best-selling models out there. It’s made from Japanese chromalloy with durable anodized cores. This is the smaller and lighter version of the VX7 Pro that’s guaranteed to give you safe and enjoyable rides. The design is super sleek. It’s guaranteed to turn heads and get some Oohs and Ahhs in the skate park. You’ll look like the hottest and most professional superstar in the park. What’s even greater is its weight: only 7.8 lbs! This makes it very easy to carry along and even do some in-the-air cool tricks. The scooter offers great support for folks up to 220 lbs. That’s very good, honestly. They also have a responsive customer service team that will answer all of your questions and concerns. It’s a smart choice overall.
- Sleek and innovative design
- Pretty lightweight: 7.8 lbs
- Great for riders up to 220lbs
- Responsive customer service
- Good for 52-54” riders
- The deck materials may come off over an extended period of use
- The grip tape could be made a bit more long-lasting
Lucky EVO 5.0 Pro Scooter
Lucky EVO pro stunt scooter is trusted by many of the world’s best riders. It has amazing custom graphics that make the riders look absolutely fashionable and professional when riding it in the skate park. What’s more: The scooter is made with premium materials that are guaranteed to last for years. You’ll get 6 months of warranty after purchasing this scooter. There’s an aluminum clamp that’s thoughtfully designed so you can have the most stable handlebar for spinning tricks. This is also a great option for folks taller than 6ft because the handlebar is quite high. You don’t have to hunch too much while riding it. So, your spine will thank you for this. Be aware, though, that there is no returns policy. So, be sure to do your research and ask their customer service carefully before buying. Overall, this is one of the best scooters for your money.
- Super cool graphics and colors
- 6 month of warranty
- Made from durable materials
- Professionally designed SCS aluminum clamp
- Super grippy and comfortable grip
- Very friendly and helpful customer support
- Great for taller folks (over 6’)
- No returns policy
- The back wheel may be clicking a bit
Dominator Trooper Pro Scooter
Dominator pro scooter is a super simple and great scooter for kids aged 8 and above and even adults as tall as 6.5ft. It’s super lightweight, making it a real breeze doing even the hardest tricks. There are also a variety of colors to choose from: black, blue, green, etc. Riders up to 220 lbs can still enjoy the ride with this scooter. It’s very supportive because the overall body frame is made from military grade aluminum. A tiny drawback is that the brake may make some rattling noise. If you find this annoying, you may check out the other scooters. However, if you’re okay with this, then this scooter would be a perfect choice. Also, be sure to check if the Allen wrench is included with your package. Contact customer service as soon as possible if you find any missing parts. Their friendly team will gladly send you the tools and help you with the assembly.
- Perfect for kids and even advanced riders
- 4 different colors available: green, red, blue, black
- Support riders up to 220 lbs
- Military grade aluminum deck
- Super lightweight: 6.6 lbs
- Reliable customer service
- The brake may make some rattling noise
- The Allen wrench may be missing in some product
Madd Gear VX7 Pro Scooter
The VX7 pro is a great intro to pro scooters. There are so many colors to choose from and the build quality is world-class. You’ll get all the highest specs with a good value for money. One quick question: Do you or any of your crew members like ice cream, fast food, or donuts? Because the VX7 pro scooter has all three of those yummy colors and even more. The frame is made with premium Japanese metal that’s lightweight and long-lasting. Kids will also fall in love with these designs. When unpacking the scooter, be sure to check for any missing parts like bolts or wrenches. Although these cases are rare, you should contact customer service immediately so they can resolve the problem fast and send you the new tools. For some riders, the deck may not be long enough though. Other than that, this VX7 pro is a well-rounded and high-quality scooter. The price is pretty reasonable for a scooter that can last for years.
- High-quality 4031 Japanese Chromoly powder
- Unique composite blitz brake
- MFX integrated headset
- Cute and cool design for boys and girls
- Very lightweight
- Very good customer help
- Some folks find missing bolts upon receiving the scooter
- The deck may not be long enough for some riders
Kota Mania Pro Scooter
Your kids will love this cute Kota pro scooter. It’s a 4 times world champion scooter that’s great for beginners to intermediate level riders. The overall quality is good for the price. The design of this scooter is super cute. It’s also very easy to put parts of the scooter together. The price is pretty decent: around $50. You should be a bit gentle to the scooter as the fork may bend after some heavy-duty tricks or spin. Overall, a nice choice at a very good price.
- Very cute design with colorful graphics
- Flat 2 Bolt brake for a quick and safe stop
- Very easy to assemble
- Great for kids aged 8 and above
- The fork may bend after some heavy-duty spin or tricks
- Some customers find the wheels are not evenly placed
Envy Series 3 Colt Pro Scooter
Envy Series 3 scooter has a beautiful design and super high-quality build. The best part is: It’s super affordable. This makes it a great stunt scooter for the novice or even expert riders. The overall design is very beautiful. You can also fold the scooter up for compact storage. There’s a Nylon Bolk on the rear brake so you can safely and quickly stop in every situation. There are no customer complaints up until now. Additionally, you can pick from 4 colorways depending on your personal style and taste. Overall, this is a well-built scooter with great value for your money.
- Beautiful and eye-catching design
- Nylon Bolt on the brake
- 4 different colors to choose from: red, blue, gold, and green
- Great for speed and performance
- You can fold the scooter to save space when not using it
- Great price
- No customers complaints as of now
District C050 Pro Scooter
District C050 pro scooter is another cool-looking and high-quality scooter you can choose. It is super light: only 6.7 lbs. The manufacturer is one of the oldest in the pro scooters industry. So, you can be sure they’ve got something great to offer. If you’re new to scootering, this pro scooter would be a perfect choice. If you’re more skilled, this scooter can also take you to the next level. Also, if any of the parts break during usage, you can easily find supply or replacement right on Amazon or your local supermarkets. Plus, you can choose from many different colors like black, gold, mint, etc. Their customer service is one of the best out there and is very willing to help you out if you have any more questions or concerns. So, all in all, you’ll absolutely love this light and durable scooter!
- Very light
- Easy for younger riders to handle and do tricks
- Great for beginner to intermediate riders
- Many colors to choose from: black, white, gold, mint, etc.
- Easy to find the supply
- Reliable customer service
- Griptape or color wrap may peel off in places
- Some folks find the wheels not very supportive
Lucky TFOX Sig Pro Scooter
This is a signature complete freestyle scooter created by the collaboration between Lucky and professional rider Tanner Fox. The build is super durable and even bulletproof. And the best part is: It’s super lightweight, allowing you to do more tricks easily. You’ll look and feel like a pro doing tricks on this scooter. The company also have great customer support. Because customer satisfaction is their number one priority. So, you can’t go wrong with this choice.
- Lightweight: 7.9 lbs
- Super durable aircraft-grade aluminum 6061 T6
- 4.6 out of 5 rating on customer satisfaction
- Amazing customer support
- Innovative design
- Built to withstand the gnarliest tricks
- Loved by world champions
- Some missing parts upon arrival
- For some riders, this deck may be too thick
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Pro Scooters and Brands
1. Price The price range for pro scooters is from $50 to over $150. As with anything, you get what you pay for. There are cases when some moms and dads go for cheaper scooters only to find them broken after some months of use. This is obviously very disappointing for the parents and the kids. You also wouldn’t want to pay extra for expensive repairs or supply. So, it’s best to choose a decent scooter with a decent price tag that your budget allows. The longer it lasts, the greater the value it is for your money. 2. Bar size This is a very important aspect of choosing the right scooter for you or your kids. Most pro scooters nowadays have bar size ranging around 20” high and 20” wide. A good rule of thumb is the bar should be just about the hip or waist peak when the rider is standing flat-footed on the deck. So, if your kid is around 52” or 54”, a bar at 18” or so would be a good fit. If the bar is too high, the rider may have some difficulty controlling the scooter. To select a fitting bar width, you can measure your or your kids’ shoulders. A slender bar can allow your kids to do more technical tricks like bars spin. A broader bar may make it difficult for them to do spinning tricks. A final note you should keep in mind is: Never choose a scooter handlebar that’s way too big for your kids just because you think they’ll grow up bigger into it. No! This is not something you’d want to cut corners here. A big scooter makes the experience much less fun for them because it may be very difficult to control. So, be sure to pick the right size at the right time. 3. Deck size Usually, you’ll find scooters that measure 19” long by 4” wide. There are some variations, of course. But a fitting deck will make the ride much more enjoyable and make it easier to do tricks as well. Also, it’s safer. A smaller or bigger deck may create an unbalance and could be quite dangerous as the rider may fall. So, if you know your or your kids’ shoe sizes, you’ll be able to choose the perfect deck size. 4. Bearings Bearings are the 7 or 8 balls in the center of the wheel. They are usually scored using ABEC number for the precision of their manufacturing. For example, ABEC-1, ABEC-2, and so on. The higher the number, the more precise the bearings. Some manufacturers don’t use this system though. You wouldn’t want to clean bearings after each use. However, when they are moist, you can clean and dry them. But remember: Never lubricate the bearings because filth and harmful contaminants may stick and grow on the sticky surface. All of these are not great for young riders whose immune system is not that strong.
1. What is the best MGP scooter? MGP (Madd Gear Pro) VX-series, specifically, VX6 and VX7 are among the best scooters on the market right now. 2. Is fuzion a good scooter brand? Fuzion has some of the best-selling and most popular scooters trusted and loved by talented amateurs, pro riders, and even world champions. Professional athlete Tyler Chaffin loves this brand and is an advocate.